Saturday, May 30, 2009

30 day drawing challenge: Day 4 of Salvation

Just watched Terminator: Salvation, its like super awesome with a capital P. Abit confused in the story, since i did not watch the first two, so im downloading it now.

If you haven't heard, i am currently on a personal drawing challenge. "Daily Drawing Challenge," DDC for short. Everyday for 30 days, im going to draw for 30-60 mins. Its just for fun, challenge myself to be better, join me if you want, im on day 4 right now. I realised that i can't just do one skill in this industry, which is animating, doing other stuff may benefit my animation and my lifestyle, so now im doing this challenge. Maybe next time i do a 3d modelling challenge? that be insane. Its better than just wasting your time surfing the net for nothing, do more productive things.

Well im not getting any calls from any studios, all my teammates are like getting interviews and jobs, me just stuck here :( Im considering working at a tutor in college, seems pretty good, maybe hooi ling is just making it sound good, it seems quite free, and im learning some Animation Mentor stuff from one of the lecs as well. The pay is the same too. So at the same time, i can learn all these things and better my portfolio, cause my demoreel is not berry good right now. Will be better soon. Thumbs Up.